Thursday, November 3, 2011

Superfluous Words =P

 SAD ! ='(
 Sad & Painful yesterday night and today ='( 
 Can't sleep well ! ='( 
 So, We must feel grateful and be thankful every night ! Because we can sleep well every night on our bed . =)


TEheHE ....
 I admire myself  yesterday xD 
So Painful but still can 'self- admiration'  MY  'perasan' photos xD
Ahahaha! another boundary is calling me !! XD


BIG BABY ! 
Hey Baby ! Don't felt useless toward yourself  =)
I'm the one useless enough .. =P
I'm too weak =(
So, Let's SMILE & be happy ! ^^v
Promise , now onward I sleep early , no go back on one's promise . =D


SHARES =D
" Winners never quit and quitters never win ! "
  
Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect =) 
"I'm not saying i'm perfect ; in fact i know i'm far from it ; i'm just saying i'm worth it . " 
"I'm not saying i'm perfect ; in fact i know i'm far from it ; i'm just saying i'm worth it . "

No comments: