Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Not Happy At All D=

 Different partner Different flyer  Different stunt group

I can't do my best , It's stressed . 
Tumbling , I'm bad enough . I fail .
Base , I'm not a good base . I fail my group yesterday.
Flyer , I have nothing to say . Nothing to say .
Coaches , I'm so sorry . Really sorry
Coaches , Thank you . For not giving me up .
  =8


I'm such a terrible Cheerleader .. No, I fail to be .
Sorry , My friends , maybe I'm not suitable in Cheer . =)
Sorry If I really have to quit next year.
It's too much to pay . Sorry .


I enjoy Cheerleading  . 
I try to build up confident & be confident ,
but , some things is hard to say out .
=) 


I felt it .
Coaches look disappoint towards our team .
We, 
is hopelessly disappointing. 


 I would like to be me .
 I love dancing , singing , reading , playing , friends , family , 
 and a lot  =D  but not wasting others people and parents time .
 I don't have a great ability in Cheer . 


Actually , one words to say ;


                                         
 DISAPPOINTED.

=_)

No comments: