Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SNSD : D

    Aha! I can get my girls Generation album !! No word can describe my felling !! Oh yeah! 
YES ! Do you believe I can hold 'handstand' for 3 seconds ? xD  Not a easy work for a small little girl , NYM! =P 
    Hmm, We are finding more girls to join our Cheer ! We need to from a baby- team ! =)
I'm proud because I'm a Cheerleader and I got my friends and family support! =D 

Jye Shin  , Back to Cheer . You can face it ! UHS!
POLY  , Hope your Mum can change her mind ! Show her your beautiful Result! =D
Chicken , xD haha , Come back with us , miss you so much ='(
Sook 'Biang' ,  how dare are U ?! You leave me ALONE ! ='(   Come back and be my base partner ! Take part in this year competition! 
  
      Girls , Warriorz will always welcome all of you ! Just come back when yours parents change their mind =)  
don't leave us pls ! 


     BIG BABY ! Must tell your mum tonight ! It's not a small case ! =) hehe , And SMILE look good on you ! BIG HUG! xD
         
     V KEEN ! I know I'm good in waking you up , but it make me sleepy =P SO , wake up yourself  TOMORROW ! =D


     'Tumbling' makes me 'here pain there pain every where pain pain....' Oh my Mamma MIA ! xD

      Last Saturday was my primary school sports day ! I din go for it . haha...


    
  BYE ! update next time ... need back to situation of energy -charging  .. i mean LAZY .. =P

No comments: