Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cheerleader !

    Not sure how and when , We become a Cheerleader in school . =D 

      We smile together ; We make a fool of oneself ; We make funny mistake in every practice ; We roar with laughter or just stand there with a silly grin on one's face !

 We hugging each other and cry ; We encourage each other ..... That was a memorable moments, we felt so happy and joyful in every practice ! =')





No worries , peaceful .. We smile from the bottom of one's heart. =D No member is going to say bye bye in our team ! =) We take a lot photos !! hehehe .. SEE ! Even taking photo we stand closer to each others ! We Felt closer towards each other xD

Haha xD 'W' stay for Warriorz ! our new creation. =P



Yeah ! We having out dating every friday before practice.

We dun mine to show out our disgusting manner xD

hahaha.. that's us ! xD


She is my beloved Flyer , Loveee her so much ! She is such an attractive girl  !=D She did well in every practice , try to not hurt her bases =) She likes perfect , and we too ! Jye Shin , Our flyer . We reach a tacit agreement when doing stunts , Coaches praise us sometimes !


 But, Jye Shin , Pooi Sin , Sook Biang . Did you guys know I'm Thinking of you guys every practice ? I have to start again with a new Flyer that fail to live up to expectations  ! Without being aware of it , my whist is getting worst. I'm thinking of our stunt group everyday , at the end , I cried . 


This is what I wished . 

Sook BIANG , Come back . ='/  I want you to teach me .

 
funny huh ? xD 

Pooi xin . a girl who love HELLO KITTY very much .Pretty huh ? xD


She's sexy ! xD

Guess who babe is this . =D

This little girl favourite ! Cool !



CUTE !  x)


Sook BIANG here ! She like to take camera and take a lot photos !

Nice pic !
OKAY ! Back to our topic . =P
Now , they quit , don't ask why . I know.

Practice make perfect ! Everyone felt admire to us !


We crazy !



Our First photo!





Hehehe!! Nice ? We having interview for Dynamo advertisement. Not easy ! But we did it xD


Cheer camp ! We learnt a lot in cheer camp ! =D

Sport day! Everyone clap their hands ! We perform together !
IS TIME TO SHOW OUT OUR TALENT !xD

My stunt group ! I'm so proud of my group xD










Watching others group get their merit - award ..Our team all  EMO..

Ahaha.. xD we stupid !


okay! My hand is smaller that my head =P and.. stupid =P




Mucks ! !

Prepare for CHEER 2011 in the early morning !

Thanks apart of our supporter ! xD


Biang , you not inside. sorry . but you're in our heart ! 


Last but not least , Thank you Coach . =)


Loved .



Hey !! Want to see more photos ? =) Here you go . ^ ^

OH? Toilet tissue behide ! look down , stupid photo.


They thinking why I ate until .... hahaha .. SWT?



Old town .. xP



 HMM? Just Random =) 


THAT IS US , WARRIORZ ! One of the group that let our coaches felt console in  2011 .I'm not dare to imagine what will happen in  CHEER 2012 , not confident anymore : )

No comments: