Wednesday, February 16, 2011

 My Geog & Sejarah-----SUCKS! My English lagi teruk...xp
      
       Today,we having two exam in a day.English n geog. But the main problem is...teacher DIN't told us that our English will come out novel! sumore need us write one character tat we determined...In addition,my novel like shit! xp
       
       Besides,Melody,Me & Siew chun having a memorable moments today! xD 
She(Siew) talk alot Sampat & funny things in the class! It was really really really funny &  We are getting crazy!!! :DDD
          
       Having KH exam tomorow...Siew,Let's us be a DUCK after exam ba! T.T
  * Upload two picture here!Try choose one to be my profile picture,otherwise i'll just stay this two photo here.=) (On my conclusion, this two picture is ----WEIRD!)




                                                My mom dit this to me...Tie all again!!!!ARR!! =p


                                               Which one sholud I put as my profile picture??

No comments: