Saturday, February 26, 2011

Enough!

Enough to me!
Senior blame me! and said I'm helping someone hind her hand phone!
PLS!
If you don trust me,then you can choose to not let me join sportcheck okay?!
I hate people who dit not trust me! It's hurt!
Okay!Okay! I know! I know!Is some one try to told you all this preposterous things...
Yes!you're right!you are just doing your job..
But, I'm a human.I have my own mood okay?!!
Now,I'm nurse of grievance! SO??  
Wanna appeal to reason to me? 
Reason; Sense ; Argument?
Stop IT! I'm begging you!
Fart~


And one more things I had to let you know!
We are not try to give up to be a prefect, Is we already give up since from 2!
We are tired to face those naught student,teacher ond others.....
PLS,don try to advise us, It useless.


Senior have their bad attitude,
AJK told us do not follow...
we obey..
But teacher keep let those gangster be a prefect..
If so easy can be a prefect,
den why you all still need us?!


I'm trying to be a good junior,
Even I can't take care a class greatly, I'll feel abashed!
I told you,but even then you didn't believe me!
What do you want from me?!


----------------------------Copyright ( Kahyee Vicky,Since 2011)-----------------


No comments: