Saturday, July 9, 2011

UNJUSTIFIABLE !

Stress 
         Please! I'm a human .Friend, please don trick me like that ! I can bear you even you dit somethings too over to me. BEHAVE!
       I 'm just a girl , not God, I would not know what are you thinking and why will you angry to me. After a chat with someone , I know why will you angry to me. Okay,  sometimes my word is a little bit root ,but just happen when i'm anger or having a joke with some wan.
       I dit what you dit .You play with my name , is okay . =)  Sorry,I am not be intention playing with your name in root word.  
     Before I understand the situation , I tot you angry me is because a mood before period.Come on! guys,Will you guess why a person will angry on you ? Yes,you will and me too. But once I guess, She angry me again! Its because of  I do not know what dit I done and cause her angry...Lame?
        4 'best friend' standing in her sides, I guess. When I told XXX that me and her having an 'argument' in class, XXX straight a way ask me," You dit somethings wrong to her?" Try to imagine when A best best friend reply this world to you and you're innocent . Is hurt!  FINE! 
        Lonely,  Sad and stress. What do you wan from me ?! Sorry. 
       So, I don't know what will happen next.TO BE CONTINUE !

No comments: