Monday, May 31, 2010

          Something unhappy thing was happen...y!!y become people de friend still wan talk people bad thing behide!sumore said people is postitute!ok,clam down,,who says people is postitue,tat means she is..n if u wan says my bad thing,pls says infront of ME!i know wat u says n dit behide me, idiot!!!u think u're good?u think u're popular?u think 'he'was love u be4?don be so noob la..
          At the very frist time,u're my best friend..watever u said how many bad thing behide me,dit how many bad thing behide me.i just 4give n try to 4get..but the thing i change,is a word..'postitute'..i'm so dissapoint..u're bad!n u're chip!
        我已经忍你很久了,不是我骂的太离谱。。是你太不讲道理了,而是在你拍马屁的人面前把讲X理!u dono who u're,i know who u're.....i din say out here,cos this is the last chance i gave..

No comments: